Leather Wine Carrier
Handcrafted with full grain American milled pebble grain leather, The Parker features a classic, timeless silhouette. Accommodates 3 standard 750 ML wine bottles or can be dually used as a secure computer brief by removing the industrial padded partitions. Includes a removable, adjustable shoulder strap so that it can be worn comfortably over the shoulder or by hand. Includes a double-hinge wood and stainless steel corkscrew wine opener.
- Full grain American cowhide, gently and naturally milled in the tanning drums to create a soft pebble grain. Finished color effects are created with natural water-soluble aniline dyes. The leather is then “tipped” to slightly burnish and darken the highest points of the pebble, providing a unique depth and natural character to the leather
- Quick release metal closures for easy access, and buckle adjuster for expansion
- Exterior back and front pocket
- Interior wine compartments are padded with industrial quality compression foam to provide safety and security for the most valued wines
- Pillow soft padded leather handle
- Removable, adjustable shoulder strap with ergonomic pad
- Handcrafted with care in our own factory
- Fits up to 3 750 ML wine bottles
- Includes a double-hinge corkscrew wine opener constructed from fine wood and stainless steel. Its non-stick worm reduces friction when uncorking
- Dimensions: 15" x 4" x 14"
Leather: Our leather is designed to age elegantly and with the character that you’d expect from a heritage brand that specializes in fine leather goods. We recommend using a mild leather cream to maintain the leather’s appearance. To remove surface dirt, simply wipe the leather with a soft damp cloth.
Waxed Canvas: Clean off any visible dust or dirt with a light scrub brush or a damp sponge. Do not apply heavy detergents. To maintain the vibrant finish, reproof periodically with Martexin Wax.