The Emerson is an expandable rolling carry on bag that is handcrafted with waxed canvas that was originally used by the US Army in the 1800s as shelter tent material. Highly durable and water-resistant, the Emerson features 4 spinner wheels and full grain leather trim.
- Waxed canvas exterior with full grain American leather trim
- Flexible frame provides for easy packing
- Expandable by 3"
- Full-length front zipper pocket
- Four spinner wheels for added mobility & stability
- Fully lined with signature 6.4 oz yarn dyed twill
- Easy access front zipper pocket
- Zippered literature pocket on back
- Meets most airline carrier requirements
- Handcrafted with care in our own factory
- Dimensions: 22" x 9" x 14"